Saturday, January 08, 2005

tonight

I've decided something tonight: I'm better off alone... what does that mean? It means I'm tired of depending on people or things for happiness when I know the only way to get it is alone. If I'm already lonely... I might aswell be alone.
I wanted a nice 2005 but I know deep inside of me that it's not gonna be pleasent. However, that's ok. Like my friend Ashlee Simpson says (in another context) "I like it better when it hurts". So bring it on.
I know I'm not ready for all the things I have to do, but I'm gonna do'em anyway... and ALONE. If any of you needs me I'm gonna be the same Abi you know and love (hate), but don't try to help me, I didn't need it before, I don't need it now.
Thank you anyway for trying to make my life better... I'm sorry to tell you that you've failed.